Yesterday, I spend the perfect " end of summer" day with my friend and blogger, L. We had breakfast on the train, did some shopping ( to our surprise the new Forever 21 was open already, wow, it's huge !) and ended our day in " Cocktails at nine".
Actually, this wasn't our last day of holidays at all, we're still free untill the end of september. But pretending it was, was definately fun.
1. Shoppingcenter " feestpaleis" Antwerp - I like it so much I want to get married there
2. My outfit for the day : needed an occasion to wear my zara denimshirt again, unfortunately I was frowning on the photo ( skirt : zara, wristcuff : Marc by Marc Jacobs, scarf : H&M)
3. I love my new zara snakeskin print belt
Click READ MORE.. for more photos
Somehow I can't seem to get these photos any bigger, eventhough I did exactly the same as with the first ones..Hmm, I should really take some computer lessons.
1. Champagne bar in the shopping center ( still empty in the morning ). I love how the bar has the shape of glass.
2. My friend L. : to see better photos of what she was wearing check out her lovely blog :
3. Mmmmmm. ( the cigarettes aren't mine ! )
Enjoy your night !