Yesterday I went to Liège with my friend L. , our plan was to do some sightseeing and go shopping afterwards, but ofcourse we ended up in the mall straight away. Here a little collage of our afternoon.
1. My outfit for the day : Zara blazer, jeans and sunnies
and a top from Urban Outfitters.
2. The entrance of the new trainstation in Liège, so modern.
The high price of this huge building caused a lot of controversy.
I can't say if the investment was worth it practically, but the station
definitely looks very impressive.
3. Shopping makes you hungry : french fries
4. Galler : coffee with whipped cream = belgian cappucino
( but actually I think the italian ones are so much better )
5. My friend L. , looking very colourful and stylish.
For more details of her outfit, take a look at "liesebxl.com'
6. " Celebrities" : the fast food restaurant where we had lunch.
Personally, I wouldn't advice it to anyone.
7. Primark : it is the only one in Belgium.We spend 3 hours there, crazy !
But I did buy some cool, super cheap things, which I'll show you later.
8. The shoppingcenter
9. Me, wearing my big sunglasses
Take a look at my Facebook Page for more photos, updates, style inspiration, news,...