Just a little collage of some of my most recent Instagram photos...
My family couldn't understand why I was taking pictures of my food and well, when you think about it, this " insta food" addiction really is a bit strange. But it's a pretty harmless addiction a lot of us share, so why not? It just makes me enjoy all this delicious holiday food even more.
1. The majority of my gifts were chocolate and sweets:
perfect during these exam prep weeks.
2. Oysters: I was tempted to finally try them, but I didn't
do you like them ?
3. A little appetizer
4. My outfit for our Christmas eve family dinner
6. The gift from my boyfriend: post about it soon
7. After having some cava, I switched to Kidibul, very tasty
8. The gift from my mom: a T by Alexander Wang skirt
9. Nail experiment: Essie Styleconomics & Catrice gold glitter
10. Christmas day: Turkey lunch
11. DVF for Evian: a little gift for myself
12. Details of our Christmastree
I should really try to eat a little healthier untill NYE, but all these gifts make it very difficult.
I'd love to hear more about your Christmas dinner. Do you have special traditions or typical dishes ?
follow me on INSTAGRAM ( tripstreasures) and/or on FACEBOOK